It doesn't take much to live more environmentally friendly. We show you which measures you can start with to make a sustainable change in your everyday life.
As a sustainable hotel in Austria, we at Forster's attach great importance to a conscious use of resources in our own house. That's why we use regional products as far as possible, which are produced within a radius of 50 kilometres, work with state-of-the-art technology as well as optimised waste separation and much more.
We tell you how you can lead a more environmentally friendly everyday life thanks to small measures:
- Turn off the water while brushing your teeth.
- If possible, use regional products during the waxing season.
- Buy a reusable bottle that you always refill with water.
- Unplug electronic devices that you are not currently using to avoid standby power.
- And last but not least: Fill up the washing machine and dishwasher. This way, water and energy consumption pays off for the environment and your wallet.